Tags:Samsung USB Driver for the AT&T Exhilirate (SGH-i577), att Exhilirate android usb driver,Samsung Exhilirate usb driver
Need to download AT&T Samsung Exhilirate(SGH-i577)usb drivers? Samsung Mobile USA has update the Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate Android Smartphone official support website with the Samsung USB Driver for the AT&T Exhilirate (SGH-i577).
Please note that this driver will works on computer with Win XP/Vista/Windows 7 OS!
Samsung USB Driver v22.214.171.124 for Android Cell Phones & Tablets v126.96.36.199
This package includes the Samsung USB Driver v188.8.131.52 for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 OS. Once the download is complete, double-click the installation file and follow the instructions provided in order to update your drivers. It will allow you to connect your LG phone to PC. The Samsung Android USB Device drivers, Samsung modem usb drivers, Samsung MTP device drivers are included in this Package.
Maybe you need to reset your AT & T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate to its factory default settings, when you experience some problems with your device.
A hard reset or Soft reset is suggested only when reset the device to its factory default settings is the only solution to regain functionality.
If you can access your phone screen, you can perform a Factory data reset:
1. From the Home screen, tap Application➔ Settings ➔ Privacy.
2. Tap Factory data reset.
3. If you want to erase all data on your USB storage, such as music and photos, tap the Format USB storage checkbox to create a green checkmark.
4. Tap Reset phone.
5. At the confirmation screen, tap Erase everything.
The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished, displays the Home screen.
if you can not access your phone, try Android System Recovery mode:
1. With the phone turned off, press the Power key and Volume Up/Down keys at the same time until the phone switches on.
2. Once the Samsung logo appears, release the Power key while continuing to press the Volume Up/Down keys.
3. Continue to press the Volume Up/Down keys for at least 8 seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android System Recovery screen is displayed.
4. Release the Volume Up/Down keys.
5. Volume Up/Down keys to select wipe data/factory reset:
6. Press “Home” to make a selection.
wish this helps. Enjoy your AT & T Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate
After you take a nice picture with your Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate Camera, you want to set it as home screen wallpaper.
or you have download some nice picture from the net and want to set it as wall paper on your Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate.
Here we will show you how to set picture at a Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate
You can change the Wallpaper (background) of your home screens by following these steps:
1. Press (the HOME Icon) to activate the Home screen.
2. Touch and hold on an empty area of the screen
3. From the Add to Home window, tap Wallpapers.
4. Tap Gallery
5. select a wallpaper from pictures you have taken with your camera.
1. After you take a photo, launch “Image Viewer” from your phone.
2. Tap More
3, Tap Set As
The option Set as : allows you to assign the current image as either your current Wallpaper or as a Contact icon to display for a specific entry within your Address Book.
1. From the Home screen, tap Application➔ Tap My Files ➔ DCIM ➔ Camera ➔ .
2. Press ➔ Set as ➔ Home screen wallpaper.
3. Touch and drag the orange crop box anywhere on the picture.
4. Tap Save to assign the wallpaper image. Tap Cancel to stop without updating the wallpaper image.
Maybe you need to transfer pictures from pc to your phone, or upload it via email message to your Phone and then set it as wall papers on your Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate.