If your phone and PC share the same wi-fi network, you can use Kies via Wi-Fi to sync files between your Galaxy Rugby LTE (SGH-I547C) and PC.
Kies via Wi-Fi allows you to sync your PC wirelessly with your device provided they are both on the same network. You can view and share videos, photos, music, ringtones, and more.
To transfer/sync files with Kies via Wi-Fi:
1) Download and install latest Samsung Kies for Galaxy Rugby LTE (SGH-I547C) On to your PC.
2) Launch the Samung kies Software on your PC and Connect Your PC To Wi-Fi Network
3) On your phone’s Home screen, tap Menu ➔ Settings ➔ More settings ➔ Kies via Wi-Fi.
4) Connect your Phone to the same Wi-Fi network that your PC is connected.
5) When the name of your PC appears in the Kies via Wi-Fi list on your phone, tap the name.
6) When the Wi-Fi connection request box appears on the PC, tap Yes.
7) The phone and PC are now connected. The phone’s name should appear in the Connected devices area in the Kies software on the PC.
You can now use the Kies software to transfer files.
If you have no Wi-fi network, You can use the USB Mass storage mode to transfer files.
1) From Your Phone, -Settings -> PC Connections – Select Storage mode
Storage: allows you to use the storage capacity of the phone
and SD card to store and upload files. This option allows your
computer to detect the phone and SD card as a removable storage drives
2) Connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
3) Your PC Should detect your phone as removable disk
4) Now From Your PC ‘S File explore to drag and drop files between your Phone and PC.